Friday, June 14, 2013

Time for the 2013 version of my adventures

School is over, my classroom is closed out for the summer. Now it is time to begin my adventures version 6.0. Yes this will be my 6th trip to Europe to teach English. I will be going back to Varna, Bulgaria this year, with stops in Bucharest. I also plan to visit the famous painted monasteries in the north-east of Romania. I visited some of them in 2007 but it was so fast that I want to go back and spend a little more time enjoying them. I will be teaching English in Varna for 4 weeks this year. I leave for Bucharest on Monday June 17th, arriving there on the 18th. I will be posting here on most days. Please enjoy my writings and pictures, comment if you would like. It makes it more fun for me if people comment, then I know someone is reading what I write :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Johnson I`m Evelyn Arroyo I can`t wate to see your pictures of your trip! When are you going to put the pictures? I hope you answer back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evelyn, I am happy to see that you are reading this. Today is my first day in Bucharest and I will be posting pictures soon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mr.Johnson I`m Evelyn Arroyo. I saw the pictures I liked them! I also want to thank you for answering back. I also want to tell you I hope you answer back!(~.~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn, thanks for reading my blog. I am glad you like the pictures.

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU!(EVELYN ARROYO)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR.Johnson I mis you and I hope you have fun next next year!(^.^)(~.~)($.$)(*.*)(%.%)(#.#)(@.@)(&.&)('.')

    ReplyDelete