Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Bucharest Home

Here is the address to the apartment building (bloc) that is my current abode. It is located on Strada Brailita. Brailita is pronounced Brailitza. The t at the end is the one with the accent that is pronounced tz. This address is right above the entrance door to the building. Once inside there are mailboxes and then the elevators. My apartment is on the 3rd floor.

Here it is from the outside. My flat (apartment) is the fourth one from the ground on the corner. You can see the white insulated windows. I know I said the apartment was on the 3rd floor, but remember here the ground floor is called the parter and not the first floor. The next one up is the first floor.

Finally, here is the bloc from a distance. You can still see my apartment there just next to the trees. It is a nice studio apartment with a kitchen, a big bed, two chairs, a couch, a table to eat on, and a tv. All the comforts a guy could want.



3 comments:

  1. Now we know where you stayed at during the last part of your trip. I didn't realize the building was that large!
    Thanks for sharing your observations and adventures!!
    Hope you have a safe journey home!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mr johnson this is alexia

    ReplyDelete