Monday, June 24, 2013

At Summer Camp in Bulgaria

Well I am here, and there is internet connection, just not a great one so I will not be uploading any picture from here. I will save them and upload when I have a better connection. There are 20 kids here at the summer camp that is being held in a nice little resort complex. Yesterday I had my first class with them and we talked about what they liked to do. I showed them some pictures from Livermore and Yosemite. Today we will start a class in US History. I am not sure what they want to learn, but we will have fun. So I will post more as I go on. We will be here until Friday. Talk later.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun teaching History Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing pictures since you said this was a beautiful place. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete