Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Camping with Vista

 Yesterday we went on a hike to a local canyon. Here is Miss Tony giving directions  to all of the campers prior to us leaving. She told me that I had dressed just right for the hike :) I was very pleased since I had told Miss Tony that I had always wanted to go to summer camp. If you look on the wall behind her (not the parking sign on the fence)you see a word written. It starts with an O, what it says is office.
 Here are some of the campers, waiting to begin the hike. They look a refreshed and energetic now but not so much when they got back. It was a hot day, so they were tired, happy campers.
Here we are at the place where we stopped the hike. We kind of had to, just ahead the river covered the entire canyon floor and so it was impossible to walk any further. The campers had fun climbing on rocks and playing in the water. It was a fun hike in the hills of Bulgaria.

1 comment: