Sunday, July 1, 2012

For Mrs. Nunes' class, my apartment

Here is the most important part of the apartment, the bed. The apartment is a studio apartment. That means that the living room and bedroom are just one room, there is not separate bedroom. I am typing this sitting on a chair in my "living room" about 6 feet from my bed. In fact in the bottom right corner you can see part of the chair.


Now for the kitchen. I took this picture by just turning the camera to the left from where I had taken the picture of the bed. There is a small two-burner stove, a sink, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The dining area consists of the table with two chairs.

Here is a picture of the front door. To the left is the door to the bathroom. In order to take this picture I had to move about 5 feet to my left from where I had taken the other pictures. On the left of this picture you can see part of the kitchen. So from where I am standing for this picture the living area is to the right and the kitchen to the left.
By the time you guys get to read this I will be on a train heading to Bulgaria for the next part of my adventure. On Wednesday I will start to teach the classes. I will post here how they are going and will provide you with pictures of my students. Thanks for following along. Talk with you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark. Looks you're ready for my favorite show: HGTV's House Hunter's International. Safe travels on the next leg of your adventure. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Johnson!
    Wow! your apartment is really small but I guess for one person it is okay. We wanted to know if you had a television. We hope you had a safe train ride to Bulgaria. We look forward to seeing your students. We wish you a happy 4th of July!
    Mrs. Nunes's class

    ReplyDelete