Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back in Romania

Hi all, I am back in Romania for my 4th year of teaching. Long, but uneventful flight yesterday. Flight left on time, arrived on time, just a long time. I am looking forward to the days of being able to use the Star Trek transported and just arrive. Oh well until then I guess on time and uneventful will have to do. I leave today for Roman, not much sight seeing in Bucharest this time (I saw lots of it last year). I begin my classes right away so will post about those. Remember to post comments so I know someone is reading this. Talk with you all soon.

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Good to know you are doing good Dad!
    I work every night this week, but Wednesday I get off at 8..so I'll try to catch you on Skype.

    Love you.
    Remember..NO SOCCER BALLS!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, pulled up your blog site, and...there you were !!Looking forward to a daily communication,ha..good seeing all of you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't jinx yourself Dad! Watch, next year your flight will be like the first year. Then I'll have to tell you I told you so, haha. Knock on wood!!!
    love you.

    ReplyDelete