Monday, June 28, 2010

Around the countryside

As I have said it is raining here. A lot. This is a picture of a dam at Piatra Neamt. There is so much water in the lake that they are having to let water out to prevent it from overflowing. We were having lunch at a restaurant called the Housewives Club. The food was excellent, and they view was fantastic.

We took the telegondola up to the top of one of the mountains surrounding Piatra Neamt. While we were going up I snapped a picture out the front and managed to catch this picture. The nice woman in this picture is my generous and giving host Sorina Danciu. She has taken care of me and made sure that everything I need, I have. On this ride up the mountain our car and one other car were the only one with riders. Sorina, Constantine, and I were in this one and we noticed one with people coming down. So it was like they were running it just for us. When we got to the top where the view is stupendous we could only see the clouds that we were in. As I said it is raining here. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I tried to introduct your messenger ID but thei told me that it is invalid! Adrian (ROMAN0

    ReplyDelete