Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaching in Roman

Welcome to one of my classrooms. The little penguin on the table is Jiji. Jiji came with me this year. We have a computer math program that the students use at school and the company likes to pretend that Jiji is traveling around the world. So, I thought I would bring Jiji with me to Roman, Romania. This is the classroom at the office and is where I teach the adults. Today was the first day of class. There were 8 adults in the class. We had a good time.
This is the classroom where I teach the students. I have two groups again this year. One younger, between 7 and 9 and one older most around 11 or 12. There are a few from last year's class. It was nice to see familiar faces. We sang some songs and recited some poetry. There will be about 25 students in each class. Should be fun. I will talk with you all later. And to all of you who posted "don't break anything this year Mark", I promise not to kick any soccer balls.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment