Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More of my classes and Jiji


Here is Jiji hanging out with my late morning class (they meet from 10:30 to 12:00). Jiji just wanted to help them learn English. The students in this class are 11 and 12 years old. They are working with Readers Theater as well as learning words with multiple meanings.
Just so you don't think the class is made up only of girls, here are some of the boys in class. Just like in Livermore, the boys tend to sit on one side and the girls on the other. I guess cooties are international. Jiji does not have cooties so they will all hang out with him/her (I have not figured out whether Jiji is a boy or a girl). I guess your gender is not important if you are a penguin.

Talk more later, don't forget to post a comment.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment