Monday, August 10, 2009

Back home

So for any of you that are still reading this I have returned to the United States of America. I got home on Thursday night after a long (20 hour) flight. I am at work now, having gotten the keys to my classroom, and have started to do the things necessary to get the new school year off to a good start. To all of you who have read this I want to say thanks. I enjoyed writing it again, but it is much more enjoyable knowing that I am not just writing it for myself but there are actually people out there reading it. I have not decided whether to keep blogging, maybe about my class this year, or not. Time will tell. During the summer there is more time for things like this. Talk with you all again.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed following your adventures also brother dear. Glad you are home safe and sound. Cathy

    ReplyDelete