Monday, July 1, 2013

Wrapping Up Camping with Vista

 Here is a schedule from day 5 of the Vista Camp. It was the day we took the long hike to the waterfall. If you look closely you can see that I am on the schedule at 3:30 and again at 6:00. You can also see that the night went very late. We had a Vistas Got Talent night and I got to be one of the judges, I got to be the nice one who liked everything he saw.
 At the waterfall there was this cave. I have no doubt that in prehistoric times this cave was inhabited by cave men (and cave women too!). The location is too nice to not have been used. It is right at the waterfall so you have access to clean fresh water. The only problem I could see was that the ceiling was not very high. I could not stand up inside the cave. It does go back quite far and maybe the ceiling is higher back there.
And lastly, here is my new friend and interpreter Tsveti getting a quick hair rinse at the falls. This view would be what you saw if you lived inside the cave in prehistoric times. Well not with Tsveti in the picture, she is not that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment