Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How I get to and from work here in Varna

 I guess 7 really is a lucky number. Today I was figuring out how long my trip to my work place was. So I timed myself as I went to work. First I have to walk to the bus stop from my apartment. It took me 7 minutes to get to the stop. From there I take the number 7 bus for, you guessed it 7 minutes. Once I get off I have a walk of, yep 7 minutes (actually it was like 7 minutes and 30 seconds but for the fun of this we will call it 7 minutes). So I walk 7 minutes, ride the number 7 bus for 7 minutes, and then walk 7 more minutes and arrive at the area pictured above. The stairs you see on the right of center of the picture lead up to the Vista Language School. I go up those stairs and in the door to where I teach my class.
 Here is a picture of the sign that is outside the language school. You can see the worm coming out of the apple where it says Vista language Centre (like the British would spell it). The window there looks into the office area.
Here is another Vista banner that hangs on the back side of the center. This window looks into one of the classrooms. So now you know how lucky I am to be able to work at the Vista Language Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment