Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some more sightseeing


Here is a view of the apartment building I am staying in. Of the three windows on the right mine is the middle one. There is also a window in the other side of the building. It is a small studio but it is big enough for me.
Here you can see the outside of the building. The entrance is just to the right of the big Contrast sign. I managed to get to the Village Museum today. They have houses from all the different regions there. These are houses that they have actually moved from these areas to the museum. I will put in some pictures in a later post. I also on Saturday evening went to the Bucharest Film Music Festival. In this video you can hear an acappella choir singing some of Handl's work. Talk with you all soon and don't forget that you can comment at the bottom of the post.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment