Thursday, June 18, 2009

I made it back to Romania

Well I made it back to Romania and you know the saying "the third times the charm?", well the plane ride went without a hitch. There was a call for a doctor about half way though the flight from San Francisco to Amsterdam and I thought Oh no not again. But we never heard anything else about it so I don't know what that was about. Then my bags came off the conveyor belt almost last so I was having flashbacks to the first year. So, so far so good. It was a long day, about twenty two hours from leaving home to arriving at my apartment. I think I dozed off for about 20 minutes on the flight from Amsterdam to Bucharest. I am tired. Tomorrow I need to get a phone and figure out exactly what I want to do. So talk with you all later.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. Mark, looking forward to following your entertaining adventures again this summer. Now that I can post on your blog, I'm going to try posting on Valerie's. Have not been successful being more than an follower. Keep us posted ...

    ReplyDelete