Friday, June 27, 2008

Bowling in Vaslui





On Thursday night we went bowling in Vaslui. Bowling is still new to Romania and the people that I went with had not been bowling before. The first photo shows the bowling alley at the Silver Mall. Silver Mall is a new mall here in Vaslui and is very modern and very nice. What you see in the picture is not the part of the bowling alley that we were in but in fact is the entire bowing alley. There are 4 lanes in all and we were the only people who were bowling. By the way if you want to see the pictures bigger click on the picture and it brings it up full size. In the second picture you see me demonstrating the correct form for bowling. Hehe ok I was just being funny but they were depending on me to tell them the rules and show them how to bowl. I believe that everyone had a great time.

We finished the first week of teaching. I think everything is going good. The beginners are learning and in the advanced group we are working on polishing their English usage. There is no class on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We are going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you. on Friday. It is located in a town called Barlad, located about 40 or 50 Km south of Vaslui. I will take some pictures of the zoo and post them later. We are planning a BBQ on Sunday. I hope they are planning to serve mici, a Romanian favorite at BBQs. Talk to you all later. Pa (Romanian for bye)

3 comments:

  1. Hey pops.
    Monica bowling reminds me of when i bowl!
    Haha.

    Mici. ew.
    :)

    I hope you had fun at the zoo, zoo, zoo

    love you, you, you,

    (haha. like how i did that?)
    (yeah, i thought you would )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,
    i agree with kaitlin!
    they should bowl with us so they can be like oh, okay, we're actually good! hahaha.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hero!
    You really look like you're enjoying yourself, Honey!

    ReplyDelete