Sunday, June 28, 2015

7th Time teaching English in Europe

Hi all, no pictures yet as I have just arrived here in Bucharest. I will be here for one week before going to Lugoj to teach English, like the title says, for the 7th time. When I first did this I thought it would be like a once in a life-time experience. Well obviously that was not the case. So here I am back again. To the students in Mrs. Nunes Summer School class I say hi, as well as hi to any other students who are lucky enough to be in Summer School. One of the things that I enjoy doing is posting pictures and asking questions (I guess that is just the teacher in me). Feel free to join in and answer the questions. You can reply to the posts. Thanks to all of you who read this, it is more fun writing knowing that out there someone is reading this.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to sharing in your adventure abroad as are my students!Glad you made it safely. We will be checking in tomorrow. Can you remind us what the time difference is?
    Mrs. Nunes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think it is about 2 in the morning. New York is three hours later than us so we think it is another 5 hour difference to where you are. We also looked up the Dinamos and they play ice hockey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ms. Nunes class there is a 10 hour time difference between Livermore and Romania. So that makes it 8am in Livermore when it is 6pm here. Also there are many teams that play using the name Dinamo, but the team here in Bucharest plays futbol (soccer). Thanks for answering.

    ReplyDelete